METACH barbell stands are made of high-quality Polish certified steel. The design has been developed by experienced people from the fitness industry, thanks to which we have the opportunity to train in any level.
The stands are designed for beginners as well as experienced veterans in this field.
Thanks to the care and attention to every detail, these stands have a very high resistance, so you can also be sure that even after long-term use, the equipment will look great and perform 100% to the task!
- This contoured barbell holder will allow you to safely put barbells away after an intense series with heavy weight.
- The right angle of the handle prevents barbells from being put down badly and provides comfort in training.
- The surface of the handle is not lined with additional material, which after a few workouts is damaged, hence the stands look like new throughout their period.
- To ensure maximum stability of the stand, pressure butterflies have been used to provide the trainer with an even greater sense of security.
- Caps have been used in the base to protect your floor from scratches ,which also act as stabilization on uneven surfaces by adapting to the substrate.
- Universal equipment for both men and women!
- Highly quality certified Polish steel
- Base construction profile 60 x 40 mm
- Main construction profile 40 x 40 x 3 mm
- Height adjustment range 83 - 147cm
- Strength 300 kg
- Up to 9 degrees of adjustment every 8 cm
- Pressure butterfly
- Caps to protect the substrate
- Base dimensions up to 63 x 50 cm
- Powder coating