ACHIEVE WHAT OTHERS CANNOT COPE WITH
A slim figure, good condition, great mood and better health. Combine work on the muscles of the whole body in one type of training, and soon you will be proud to look at yourself in the mirror. Quiet and smooth operation, transport wheels, leveling feet and a convenient folding system make it an ideal solution adapted to work at home.
NATURAL MOVEMENT DURING EXERCISE
The Andes line of front-wheel cross trainers is distinguished by natural movement during training. This minimizes the possibility of injury and allows you to effectively get rid of excess kilograms and improve the appearance of your figure.
LONG STRIDE AND MINIMAL SKID SPACING
The Andes 7i is a massive and stable premium elliptical machine from Horizon Fitness. Long steps and skids spacing to the maximum imitating natural movement ensure effectiveness and comfort of exercise. Smooth resistance adjustment adjustable in a wide range from the computer panel allow you to precisely adjust the level of training to the level of advancement
PERFECTLY SUITED TO WORK AT HOME
The elliptical has transport wheels which, despite its massive structure weighing almost 80 kg, make it easy to move from place to place. Thanks to the possibility of folding, you can save quite a lot of space in the room
A COMPUTER THAT MONITORS EVERY TRAINING SESSION
The elliptical is equipped with an advanced computer that records and displays training data on a clear screen. Numerous training programs allow you to get the most out of each workout, and the cooperation with Passport and ViewFit mean that there are no monotonous workouts and they are much more effective.
Passport includes a package of various virtual routes around the cities of the world. After connecting the system to the TV and you can train by covering the chosen route.
Energy Saver is a power saving mode that puts your equipment into sleep mode after 15 minutes of inactivity.
ViewFit collects information from various applications via Horizon Fitness equipment.
SixStar Certified is a prestigious certificate awarded to cross trainers based on extensive research in the field of biomechanics. It is a unique combination of six key elements:
1. ZeroGap ™ is the perfect placement of the pedals. They are positioned with a minimum distance between each other to eliminate harmful pressure on the hips and back
2. StraightUp ™ - body posture. The design and ergonomics of the device keep the posture of the exerciser in the correct vertical position for maximum comfort, better results and benefits for the spine.
3. SureStep ™ - elliptical cross trainer pedals placed low to the ground. They make it easier to get on and off the device after training.
4. IdealFit ™ is the optimal steering wheel spacing. The handles are placed in an accessible place, at an ideal distance from the person exercising, regardless of their physical conditions.
5. FlatEllipse ™ is the natural foot movement for running and walking, performed during exercise. Increases the comfort and efficiency of training
. 6. SmoothPulley ™ - resistance system and a flywheel ensure perfectly smooth operation of the device and, as a result, comfortable exercise.
Home: 2 years
Usage: intensive home training
Dimensions: 174x68x171 cm
Folded dimensions: 102 x 67 x 171 cm
Weight: 79.5 kg
Maximum user weight: 136 kg
Resistance system: inductive
Resistance adjustment: electronic
Resistance range: 30 degrees
Stride length: 50.8 cm
Pedal distance: <100 mm
Pulse: sensors for measuring the pulse on the handles, telemetry measurement
Display: 6.25 "LCD
Computer: time, distance, speed, RPM, pulse, calories, resistance, Watt, profile, HR Wheel, 14 training programs (including user program and HRC), smartphone shelf
sensors for measuring the pulse in the handles, telemetry measurement
Other: transport wheels, water bottle holder, Energy Saver, easy folding, bottle holder, Sonic Surround speakers, Passport software available, ViewFit