- A machine for exercising the back muscles in a sitting position
with a chest support (an angle other than 904PLR).
- Adjusting the height of the seat allows you to obtain the correct position depending on the height of the exercising person.
- The exercise involves pulling the weight (rowing) by pulling the arms of the machine against your chest.
- When pulling the load by bending the arms, the movement takes place in the shoulder and elbow joints of the exercising person.
- Horizontal and vertical handles of the machine arms.
- Machine dimensions: 1782x1438x1650 mm.
- Machine weight: 171 kg. Load up to: 300 kg.