The City Square pool is made from high quality wild pine wood and has been improved with a special finish to increase its resistance on the outside by means of a class IV autoclave.
The pool is reinforced with metal pools that are fixed into the concrete floor, this keep the pool stable to perform at its best.
The square shape of the pool measures at 225x225cm and an outside depth of 68cm.
The measurements on the inside are 200x200cm with a 65cm depth.
The Omega system consists of a mechanism of fastening and supporting steel beams that are buried underground for greater firmness. This installation avoids the need to place buttresses or external poles on the sides of the pool.
They are about 5 to 15 cm in size and are buried both under the pool and outside the sides of the pool. This system aesthetically improves the appearance of the pool, facilitates its access and facilitates the distribution of garden space.
- Made of high quality wood, such as Wild Pine wood from France.
- Ideal for spaces with small size, as it is a small pool.
- Your installation mode can be as an elevated pool, semi-buried pool or buried pool.
- It is advisable to install the pool on a concrete floor to ensure the stability of the pool.
- Includes cartridge filter, protective blanket for the floor and liner of a thickness of 50.