Ironlife rubberized disc with 50 mm central hole is suitable for Olympic axles as well as for weights for disc training machines. This wheel can be used for functional training. The disc is equipped with three oval grip holes. The grips here offer options for rotational and equivalent exercises.
Ironlife hantli discs and strength training equipment are a great set of rubberized wheels for use on free weight exercise instruments, for loading hantles and benches. They are not suitable for lifting and throwing, so as not to break the disk handles. IRONLIFE rubberized Olympic discs are very user friendly and at a very solid price, even though they are covered with high quality rubber material. The use of rubber discs eliminates noise when manipulating dumbbells or when they fall. Rubberized discs, unlike forked discs, are especially suitable for home gyms.
- Three comfortable handles suitable for a large men's hand
- The drive contains barriers to prevent squeezing
- The pen discs fit together
- Visible weight determination in kg
- Weight determination in kg for visually impaired and blind persons
- High-quality, smooth, anchored wheel disc with rounded graduation
- Hole with a diameter of 50 mm
- Rubberized drive
- High-quality material made of high-quality rubber is used for rubber coating
- Rubber surface prevents slipping and rattling when handling discs