Exercises with barbells belong to the culture classics – they perfectly affect the development of the largest muscle groups. Now you can practice safely and comfortably, because you will put the barbell on a special, reinforced rack with protection.
Fifteen steps of height adjustment of the barbell rack allows you to adjust the equipment to fit your height and the exercises you are going to perform. The lowest point is about 105 cm above the ground, and the highest is about 175 cm above the ground. The adjustment of the racks for insurance is ten-stage and ranges from about 63.5 cm above the ground to about 99.5 cm.
Adjusting the distance between the two stands has a range of 45 cm (the smallest distance is 80 cm and the largest is 125 cm). With so much regulation, you will perform the most diverse exercises for all muscle groups
- minimum dimensions: 1150x1020x890 mm
- maximum dimensions: 1850x1340x1020 mm
- adjustable griffin supports in the range of 70 cm (15 degrees every 10 cm)
- adjustment of the insurance in the range of 36 cm (10 degrees every 4 cm)
- adjustable rack spacing in the range of 45 cm (10 degrees every 5 cm)
- made of high-quality steel
- can be used with kssl010 double-sided bench