- Machine for exercising the latissimus muscles in a standing position with chest support.
- Adjusting the height of the chest support allows you to obtain the correct position depending on your height.
- The exercise involves pulling the weight (rowing) by pulling the arms of the machine against your chest.
- When pulling the load by bending the arms, the movement takes place in the shoulder and elbow joints of the exercising person.
- Horizontal and vertical handles of the machine arms.
- Machine dimensions: 1960x1020x1253 mm.
- Machine weight: 174 kg.
- Load up to: 300 kg