The U627 programmed bike is the latest model from Nautilus. From previous equipment it differs not only in parameters, but also in appearance. On the front it has an indent, thanks to which each user can easily get on and off. Ideally, this helps people who are in the process of rehabilitation after injury or surgery. Before training, set the target power from 25 to 400 W and the bike will automatically adjust the resistance to generate power. The ergonomic foam handlebar and adjustable wide saddle ensure a comfortable riding position. During training, you can also put your smartphone or tablet on the display. Thanks to this, the training will be much more interesting, and the time will pass faster. The bike has 32 levels of magnetic resistance and 16 training programs. This makes everyone find the right setting for themselves.
As many as four users can save their training data to the console. This introduces an element of competition and additional motivation for daily training.
- Display: High-resolution 6.5" backlit LCD display
- Training programs: 16
- Number of user profiles: 4 (ability to compare results, compete, define goals, earn achievements and rewards)
- Resistance control: 32 EMS resistance levels managed from the console
- Functions: time, distance, speed, calories, pulse, resistance
- Nautilus Gel saddle™: large, contoured, with gel insert, adjustable in two planes
- Pedals: extended, non-slip with adjustable safety straps
- Handles: static with pulse sensors
- Console with tilt angle adjustment and tablet space
- Data transmission: Bluetooth (BLE 4.0)
- Pulse: measured using sensors on the handles or with the telemetry breast belt(belt included))
- Additional equipment: USB port with charging capability, transport wheels, accessory tray, speakers, leveling feet, power supply
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- Equipment dimensions: 116.5 x 56 x 140 cm (length x width x height)
- Product weight: 30 kg
- Maximum user weight: 150 kg
- Purpose: Home use
EXPLORE THE WORLD: Virtual reality training. Drive at your own pace and the image on the map will adjust to your speed. It is an excellent tool that will help every user to lead a healthy and active lifestyle.
APPLE HEALTH: an app that collects all our health information, from eating and training habits to blood or cholesterol.
MY FITNESS PAL: Drop kilos with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest to use calorie counter on Android. With the largest product database of all Android calorie counters (over 6,000,000 products) and extremely fast product typing and exercise, you'll quickly and safely get rid of excess pounds.
UNDER ARMOUR RECORD™: it is the world's first health and fitness monitoring system available for every 24/7.
GOOGLE FIT: Live healthier and more active with the new app version.