The bike is designed to allow users to practice a variety of activities. You can practice on it simultaneously the upper and lower parts of the body, only the upper, or alternately change the way you drive. The wide pedals have no straps, so you can quickly put your legs on the coasters at the wheel. This makes changing the way you train easy. Specially contoured handles allow four types of grip. This makes the equipment suitable for both high and low people.
The bike is equipped with all the necessary accessories that will make your training pleasant and comfortable. The LCD display allows you to monitor the basic parameters of exercises on an ongoing basis. You can view statistics that are useful for tracking progress and setting new training goals. A big advantage is the fact that the computer can be powered by a network, but you can also put batteries into it. This allows you to train anywhere. The bike has a comfortable adjustable saddle and bottle holder that make even the most intense workout more comfortable. Four levelling feet allow for stable positioning of the equipment, and transport wheels for easy movement of it. The frame on the back is specially contoured so that you can conveniently transport the bike to the desired location.
The Schwinn brand has been on the market for over 50 years. She was famous as a manufacturer primarily of various types of exercise bikes. Currently, the brand offers all types of cardio fitness equipment for home use. The brand both technologically and in terms of design represents the highest standards.
- Display: dual, high-resolution LCD with traceability and control of parameters such as time, speed, distance, calories, rpm, power and pulse
- Number of training programs: 9
- Resistance control: stepless, belt drive
- Resistance system: airborne
- Simultaneous training of the upper and lower parts of the body or only the upper (without involving the legs)
- Saddle: comfortable with vertical and horizontal adjustment
- Fan: air cooling that is generated by the user during exercise
- Handlebar handlebars: specially contoured so that the arms and legs move completely synchronously, allowing you to map the natural movement of the body during training
- Pulse measurement: using telemetry belt* (belt sold separately)
- Bottle holder: yes
- Additional equipment: transport wheels
- Power supply: AC adapter or optional 2 D batteries (not included)
- Equipment dimensions: 106.7 x 132 x 50.8 cm (length x width x height)
- Pack size: 142.2 x 88.9 x 40.6 cm (length x width x height)
- Product weight: 51.3 kg
- Product weight per package: 60 kg
- Maximum user weight: 160 kg
- Purpose: Home use
- Warranty: 2 years
*The chest strap must be a non-coded Polar Electro heart rate belt or a polar-compatible, non-®. (POLAR chest straps® such as POLAR® Own Code® chest straps, will not work with this equipment.)