Here it is for all those spin class lovers !
The Schwinn IC2 spinning bike is one of the spinning bikes of the American brand Schwinn, one of the leaders in the fitness market in the USA.
Changing the resistance level takes place in it steplessly. The bike is equipped with felt washers, which are pressed against the wheel to increase resistance through friction. On the frame there is a knob with which you can adjust the level of difficulty of driving. It also acts as an emergency brake. Just press on the knob and the bike will stop.
The bike is also equipped with all the necessary accessories and accessories that will make your training pleasant and comfortable. On the LCD, you'll see basic parameters for your workout, such as time, speed, distance, calories, and rpm. A big advantage is the fact that the computer is powered by batteries. This allows you to train anywhere. Pedals with adjustable straps provide a comfortable and safe fit to your foot. The bike has a comfortable bottle holder located at the back of the handlebar. It is easy to reach for it during training and does not interfere with driving.
The steering wheel has been specially contoured to provide the user with many grip options. You can even position it in a comfortable aerodynamic position. The IC2i is the ideal choice for both low and high people. Quickly and easily adjust the height of the saddle, steering wheel, and their distance from each other. Unlike most exercise bikes, the equipment has four leveling legs. Thanks to this, you are guaranteed that it is well positioned, it will be stable while driving. Transport wheels allow you to easily move equipment.
The Schwinn brand has been on the market for over 50 years. She was famous as a manufacturer primarily of various types of exercise bikes. Currently, the brand offers all types of cardio fitness equipment for home use. The brand both technologically and in terms of design represents the highest standards.
- Display: LCD with traceability and control of parameters such as time, speed, distance, calories, number of revolutions per minute
- Resistance control: stepless by friction
- Braking system: felt washers, emergency braking button
- Flywheel weight: 14 kg with chain drive
- Saddle: comfortable with vertical and horizontal adjustment
- Pedals: non-slip with adjustable safety straps
- Handlebar handlebars: contoured with adjustable tilt angle for a comfortable position during training
- Pulse measurement: none
- Additional equipment: transport wheels, bottle holder
- Power: 2x AA battery
- Equipment dimensions: 114 x 58 x 125 cm (length x width x height)
- Saddle distance from handlebar: 70-85 cm
- Saddle distance from pedals: 80-105 cm
- Product weight: 38 kg
- Maximum user weight: 113 kg
- Purpose: Home use
- Warranty: 2 years