Spinning bike Schwinn IC7 is a proposal of spinning bike of the American brand Schwinn, which is part of the Nautilus corporation, which is one of the leaders of the fitness market in the USA. It has been refined to perfection and this product is a really interesting and competitive proposition for all home users.
The resistance level is changed stepless. The bike is equipped with felt washers, which are pressed against the wheel to increase resistance through friction. On the frame there is a knob with which you can adjust the level of difficulty of driving. It also acts as an emergency brake. Just press on the knob and the bike will stop. A great advantage is the perfectly quiet operation of the equipment. This allows you to train at any time, no matter where you live or how many people live with you.
The IC7 is the perfect choice for both low and high achieves. Quickly and easily adjust the height of the saddle, steering wheel, and their distance from each other. Unlike most exercise bikes, the equipment has four leveling legs. Thanks to this, you are guaranteed that it is well positioned, it will be stable while driving.
The bike is also equipped with all the necessary accessories and accessories that will make your training pleasant and comfortable. On the LCD, you'll see basic parameters for your workout, such as time, speed, distance, calories, and rpm. Pedals with adjustable straps provide a comfortable and safe fit to your foot. More advanced people can pin their SPD shoes with a special fastener on the other side. The bike has a large bottle holder. Its width is 12 cm and will easily fit a bottle with a diameter of up to 10 cm.
The Schwinn brand has been on the market for over 50 years. She was famous as a manufacturer primarily of various types of exercise bikes. Currently, the brand offers all types of cardio fitness equipment for home use. The brand both technologically and in terms of design represents the highest standards.
- Display: LCD with traceability and control of parameters such as time, speed, distance, calories, number of revolutions per minute
- Resistance control: stepless by friction
- Braking system: felt washers, emergency braking button
- Flywheel weight: 18 kg with chain drive
- Saddle: comfortable with vertical and horizontal adjustment, racing style
- Pedals: 2 variants: non-slip with adjustable safety straps, spd latch
- Handlebar handlebars: contoured with four types of grip
- Pulse measurement: using telemetry belt* (belt sold separately)
- Bottle holder: 12 cm wide, suitable for a bottle up to 10 cm in diameter
- Additional equipment: transport wheels, accessory holder, four leveling feet
- Power: 2x AA battery
- Equipment dimensions: 124 x 54 x 127 cm (length x width x height)
- Handlebar height: 95-105 cm
- Saddle distance from handlebar: 75-90 cm
- Saddle distance from pedals: 75-95 cm
- Product weight: 45.4 kg
- Maximum user weight: 136 kg
- Purpose: Home use
- Warranty: 2 years